Rock County Trash Removal and Dumpster Rental
Trash Box Disposal offers trash removal, dumpster rental, and cubic yard container rental services to the Rock County community including Janesville, WI, Beloit, WI, Northern Illinois, and surrounding areas. Find and order a temporary cubic yard container with Trash Box Disposal.
Cubic Yard Container Rental Options
Trash removal is something many of us take for granted. We drag full cans to the curb in the morning and haul them back at the end of the day, thankful for reliable and convenient garbage removal service. Beyond that, few of us give junk disposal a second thought — until we find ourselves with trash that can’t be hauled away by our normal waste removal providers.
There are many instances in which regular trash removal won’t cut it. When you’re decluttering a home, you’re likely to find yourself with oversized items like furniture and appliances. Home renovations result in a lot of excess lumber and debris. Cleaning up or landscaping your yard? That means excess sod, shrubs, large branches, and trees. None of these items can be set out by the curb for normal trash removal. That’s when a temporary dumpster or cubic yard container comes in handy.
About Trash Box Disposal – Temporary Dumpster Rental Services
Trash Box Disposal provides temporary 12, 20, and 30 cubic yard containers and dumpster rentals to homeowners, construction companies, roofers, and contractors in Janesville, Wisconsin, Beloit, Wisconsin, and surrounding areas. We also offer trash removal service.
No project is too big or too small! Contact us today if you’re interested in a temporary dumpster or would just like to learn more about our company.
Guidelines for Temporary Dumpster Rentals
You can use the cubic yard container up to 10 days, if you need it longer than 10 days, there will be an additional charge of $20 per day after the 10th day.
If you fill the dumpster and you need another dumpster brought back, just call us and we can swap it out. There will be a charge for each additional dumpster. You will get another 10 days to use the dumpster after every dump.
Each dumpster has a tonnage limit. If you exceed the limit, an additional charge of $65 per ton will be applied. Avoid placing heavy items in the container such as dirt, concrete, sand, or gravel.
Normally, we place the cubic yard containers in the driveway but we will place the dumpster in any safe location you wish. We will place boards under the rollers if requested to minimize any damage to the driveway. Dumpsters should not be placed anywhere with underground systems, such as irrigation or septic systems. We will not be held responsible for damage caused to driveways, lawns, or any other area of your property.
Please make sure the dumpster is accessible when we come to pick it up. If the container is blocked by a car, snow, building materials or if it is overloaded above the fill line, we will be unable to remove it. You will be charged a trip fee of $100 if we cannot remove a container and have to return.
Banned Items from Dumpster Rentals
If any of these items are in your dumpster rental, you will be required to remove them prior to pick up.
If you have any of these items or materials and are unsure of how to dispose of them just give us a call and we may be able to help you find a suitable outlet for disposal.
- Aerosel Cans
- Animal waste or carcasses
- Barrels or Drums
- Computers and Electronics
- Concrete / Dirt / Soil/ Gravel / Sand
- Fluorescent Lights or Fixtures
- Hazardous Wastes
- Medical Waste
- Paint chips
- Pesticides and Herbicides
- Propane tanks or canisters
- Radioactive Materials
- Railroad Ties
- Telephone poles
- Tires / Rims
Dumpster Rental Considerations
Before renting a temporary dumpster, consider the following:
- Make sure a dumpster rental is the right solution for your waste. First of all, make sure a dumpster is the right solution for your waste. Many items are unsafe to dispose of in a dumpster and you might even be subject to fines or legal action if you don’t comply. Hazardous or flammable materials, for instance, are prohibited. In addition, there are different types of dumpsters for specific materials, e.g., household items or construction debris. See our full list of banned items below.
- Dumpsters come in many different sizes. Make sure you know exactly how much junk you’ll be disposing of before contacting a dumpster rental company. Get one that’s too big and you’ll end up paying extra for something you don’t need. On the other hand, if you underestimate your trash removal needs, you might end up with a dumpster that is too small. Keep in mind that dumpsters have weight limits, too. Overfill yours and you’ll end up paying more.
- Make sure you have enough space for your dumpster. Dumpsters and cubic yard containers can be very large and bulky. Make sure you have enough space on your property, and that it is easily accessible. There should be no obstructions around or above it.
Residential and business customers in Janesville, WI, Beloit, WI, and surrounding communities with excess or oversized items and other waste can turn to Trash Box Disposal for their trash removal and dumpster rental needs. When your project involves construction, renovation or remodeling, demolition, or trash removal, we’ve got a wide variety of solutions to dispose of your junk. Contact us to learn more about roll away dumpsters, cubic yard containers, or basic trash removal for those times when you simply have too much for your regular garbage collection.
Trash Removal and Dumpster Rental Services in Janesville, WI, Beloit, WI, and Surrounding Areas
& surrounding areas
Trash Box Disposal
Beloit, WI 53511